Hi all,

What can be the issue if whitelist characters are fixed(0-9) and In my
example 200 is read as ZOD or D sometimes and using the psm as 8 and oem as
3.
using the tesseract version 5.2 with c#.
I have already tried other psm and oem and found the best as per my
requirement and mentioned above.
Along with this, I tried fine-tuning and other different external factors
which might resolve this issue but didn't get exactly the result.
The above issue occurred when Windows updation happened recently. So, What
is the exact issue and how can I resolve it

Thanks & Regards,
Rhythm