Hello,

I am making a transcrypt of YT wideos using tessaract.
Images I input to tessaract look like this:
[image: aftercut29.0.jpg]

The output is mostly correct but sometimes the same character give numerous
output.
Example:
Input:
[image: aftercut3.0.jpg]
Output: 大*叔*中文 - CORRECT

Input:
[image: aftercut10.5.jpg]
Output: 今天不是3位 大*档* - INCORRECT

In preparation of the images I use:

   -  *dilatation*,
   - *cropping the area* of image containg characters
   -  I add *borders*.

 For dilatation I use 2x2 kernel and the border is 2px thick.
 For segmentation method I am currently experimentig with *psg --7 *and *psg
-- 13*. psg --7 seems to give a bit better results. Of course the language
is : *lang='chi_sim'*

Could you give my any advice how to improve the robustness of the output?

Thank you in advance,
Jan