I'm trying to build Tesseract from source using these instructions
<https://tesseract-ocr.github.io/tessdoc/Compiling-%E2%80%93-GitInstallation.html#installing-with-autoconf-tools>,

but I believe I'm doing something wrong because the built library file
(i.e., libtesseract.so.5.0.3) is 50 MB which is much larger than the 3 MB
library file that you get when you install it on Ubuntu.

Here
<https://github.com/Methuselah96/TestTesseract/blob/main/.github/workflows/autotools.yml>

is my GitHub Action workflow that shows the build steps, and here
<https://github.com/Methuselah96/TestTesseract/actions/runs/8640890100/job/23689535884>

is the latest run with its build outputs
<https://github.com/Methuselah96/TestTesseract/actions/runs/8640890100>.
I've tried following the autotools.yml GitHub Actions workflow in the
tesseract repo, but nothing I try seems to make a difference.

I'm not very experienced with building C++ packages from source, any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Nathan Bierema