I try your image with tesseract 5 and lang = eng   (from here
tessdata/eng.traineddata
at main · tesseract-ocr/tessdata · GitHub
<https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdata/blob/main/eng.traineddata>)  It
works well. Please try again, I can send you my python script if needed.

Le mar. 30 avr. 2024 à 04:10, Master - Event <dung...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> i try invert color, white to black, try enchance image sharpness,
> contracst,  convert color grb, gray, config pytesseract lang, page
> segmentation method,  OCR engine mode but it not work :(
> Vào lúc 21:19:34 UTC+2 ngày Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 4, 2024, zdenop đã viết:
>
>> First, show us that you tried everything from the documentation.
>>
>> Zdenko
>>

>> po 29. 4. 2024 o 21:16 Master - Event <dun...@gmail.com> napísal(a):
>>
>>> i try  extract number from screenshot but i cannt. someone help me why.
>>> my code ```
>>> img_data = base64.b64decode(screenshot)
>>> image_pil = Image.open(BytesIO(img_data))
>>> box = (0, 222, 80, 240)
>>> cropped_img = image_pil.crop(box)
>>> image_cv2 = np.array(cropped_img)
>>> image_cv2 = cv2.cvtColor(image_cv2, cv2.COLOR_RGB2BGR)
>>> gray_image = cv2.cvtColor(image_cv2, cv2.COLOR_BGR2GRAY)
>>> resized_image = cv2.resize(gray_image, None, fx=3, fy=3, interpolation
>>> =cv2.INTER_CUBIC)
>>> cv2.imshow('__', resized_image)
>>> cv2.waitKey(0)
>>> pytesseract.pytesseract.tesseract_cmd = r'C:\Program
>>> Files\Tesseract-OCR\tesseract.exe'
>>> extracted_text = pytesseract.image_to_string(resized_image, config="-c