TK009 wrote:
> I got an email this morning from the Fusion Linux group. In it, the
> group lead suggested this to one of his users -
>
> "Fusion 14 betais based on Fedora 14 which isn't released yet so there
> could be number of bugs that haven't been fixed yet. I suggest you
> report the bug via fedora bugtracker and just say that you are using
> Fedora 14."
>
> Do we now support Fusion Linux as well? Is it correct for them to use
> bugzilla?

Interesting.  Their website is somewhat inconsistent.  On the main page
they talk about including nonfree bits, and in the about section, they
say "Fusion Linux is a completely free and open source based Linux
operating system,", etc.

Err, no.

WRT using our Bugzilla, I suppose they can file whatever they want, and
since it's a Remix, many things will be the same, but if the maintainer
can't reproduce the issue because Fedora lacks some other nonfree
app/driver/firmware, it'll get closed.  It would be better if they'd
maintain their own BZ or something for the Fusion customizations, that's
up to them.

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace