On 28/04/14 20:42, Karel Volný wrote:
[...]
- thanks Gavin for adding something that I forgot about ... but I doubt that testing Fedora is a good therapy for mentally ill (who suffered heavy abuse); and as for the rest, changing the (percepted) gender seems quite common to me but I'm not aware of anyone who'd be identifying with more groups at once (some people prefer stay out of F/M division) ... so I apologize for considering just the biological condition and not the psychological; anyways my point was the language twist, I still think we shouldn't poke noses into people's underwear (or heads)

K.

I was seeking distraction, from some tedious debugging, and got carried away - rather than from any strong ideological motivation!

Cheers,
Gavin