Hi,

I just push PHP 5.6.3-4 in f21
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2014-15053

This "minor" release introduce quite an important feature:
php-fpm is now aware of Ipv6.

In upstream release this feature is mostly broken, but our build include
various upstream patches (all up to now)

Default configuration listen to 127.0.0.1:9000,
so is not directly affected by this change.

        listen = 9000 (all IPv4) should be (also) unchanged

Now you can also use

        listen = [IPv6 address]:port
        listen = [::]:port (all addresses, IPv6 + IPv4-Mapped)

        listen.allowed_clients also accepts both IPv4 IPv6 addr.

Test / feedback for this feature is very welcome

Thanks
Remi.

P.S.1 this feature is also part of 5.5.19, our build also includes
"most" of the upstream patches, but I'm thinking to revert this IPv6
feature or to add the other upstream patches, so tests really needed.

P.S.2 from RPM changelog
- FPM: add upstream patch for https://bugs.php.net/68428
listen.allowed_clients is IPv4 only
- FPM: add upstream patch for https://bugs.php.net/68421 access.format=R
doesn't log ipv6 address
- FPM: add upstream patch for https://bugs.php.net/68420 listen=9000
listens to ipv6 localhost instead of all addresses
- FPM: add upstream patch for https://bugs.php.net/68423 will no longer
load all pools
- sync php-fpm configuration with upstream