On Tue, 2016-03-29 at 21:30 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:

> > I go by search :
> > https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?packages=kernel
> Ok so I just happened to have picked things that don't have any Fedora
> 24 builds. If I stop making bad picks, the search field does include
> Fedora 24 results.

Bodhi searches *updates*, not builds. No-one has submitted any kernel
updates for F24 yet. I'll definitely check in with kernel team on this
(meant to do it today, forgot). Even though there are notifications to
the devel@ list, it seems some devs still forget that Bodhi gets
enabled for Branched releases and they have to submit updates.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey