On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 09:02 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 09:15 -0400, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:

> Just as a note, Fedora is usually uncomfortable with using
> proprietary
> services for official purposes, but I think for an informal meeting
> like this it should be no problem.

The open source variants: Mumble (VoIP only), Jitsi Videobridge
(WebRTC).

> We could use something like http://whenisgood.net/ to figure out a
> time
> that works for everyone who's interested.

I'd suggest a Saturday (weekend for most people) around 12:00 UTC (the
middle of 24h). QA group is big and meeting time will be always painful
from someone. And selected time should be good for MVP persons from QA
group.

> The only other problem with a video/voice service is that some people
> may not have the ability to use it, or if English is not their first
> language, may be more comfortable with text. If anyone is in that
> position, we can arrange an alternative session via IRC or something
> similar, so please do speak up if you'd like this :)

It's not a problem because all modern meeting services have a text
chat. Hangouts/YouTube AFAIR can transcribe live text-to-speech.

Good idea, let's do it.