On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:40:14 +0800
Ed Greshko <ed.gres...@greshko.com> wrote:

> On 07/16/17 13:27, Ed Greshko wrote:

I don't think there is an updates repository for rawhide.  At least I
never see on when it is updating usind dnf.  It just pulls from the
rawhide repository, and that's all.  When I look in /etc/yum.repos.d
all I see is fedora-rawhide.repo.

When I've wanted to update a clone to rawhide in the past, I just
grabbed the fedora-release files for rawhide from koji, installed them,
checked that the current release repos were turned off, rawhide was
turned on, and ran dnf upgrade.  It worked, barring all the obsoletes
and their consequences.