Hi Adam,

I and Lukas are in the process of drafting an email to Desktop SIGs
regarding basic functionality criteria for all apps available on blocking
desktops (as discussed recently in the QA meeting), and I need to clarify
the purpose of the "workstation core applications" testcase [1]. You
created it, I hope you have the best insight here :)

What confuses me:
1. I'm not clear on the purpose of this test case. The initial comment in
history says "create test case to check Workstation core application
availability", so it seems just about the apps being present. But the
Expected results also talk about successful launch.
If this is solely about availability, I'd rather omit the "successful
launch" note, because that is already covered by basic functionality test
case, let's not mix them up.
2. The test case is marked with Beta milestone, but I can't find any
release criterion that would refer to Workstation Core apps, not even at
Final, let alone at Beta. I can't even find the Technical Specification
page [2] linked from anywhere from criteria pages, even transitively. Is
this test case supposed to be Optional, or are we missing a criterion?

Thanks for clarification.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_workstation_core_applications
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Technical_Specification