On 13/02/2021 14:02, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2021-02-10 at 11:30 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
Last few releases, I've aggressively updated my systems to the branch very
shortly after branching, and I have (mostly) not regretted it. If I do that
with F34 this week... how's it looking?
Well, it has the same somewhat-quirky early build of GNOME Shell /
mutter that you already provided notes on from the COPR, so there's
that. Aside from that it shouldn't be too bad right now.

How is the Mate Desktop Environment?

I was a loyal GNOME user until GNOME 3 was foisted on us.

Cheers,
Gavin