On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 10:18 AM Proprietary Chrome-chan
<theevilskele...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> `/boot` can be used on btrfs. However, Anaconda forces me to use ext4 in that
> specific, when it shouldn't if you use btrfs.
>
> I'd like to request allowing `/boot` to be used on btrfs.

You can do this in Custom partitioning, if you fiddle with it enough.
However... I recommend you create a 1-2G Btrfs boot outside of the
installer. The installer will let you assign it to the /boot mount
point without reformatting it.

The reason is it's better to use the 'mkfs.btrfs --mixed' option for
file systems of this size.

--
Chris Murphy