Questions:

  1.  How can pipewire be configured for 192000 Hz audio output?
  2.  Are these problems with abrt at this time of Final Freeze
      a reason for concern, or normal for the release process?
  3.  Does the message "Can't find packages for 33 debuginfo files"?
      below signify some process error?  (RPM packages were created and
      distributed, but the related debuginfo packages failed to
      be prepared.)

Details:

I have some 192000 Hz 24-bit audio recordings that I tried to play using
F34 and a Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 USB audio interface, using the Strawberry
music player.  This works well when I configure Strawberry to use ALSA
with the 2i2 sound card, but I wanted to see what pipewire would do.

I configured Strawberry to use the Pulseaudio server (provided in F34 by
pipewire) and discovered output was at 48000 Hz.

I read in:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/wikis/Configuration

  PipeWire currently has one global sample rate used in the processing
  pipeline. All signals are converted to this sample rate and then
  converted to the sample rate of the device.

  You can change the sample rate in /etc/pipewire/pipewire.conf.

and therefore I changed the 48000 to 119000.

This made no difference, so I thought to logout then try again, thinking
this might be just an initialization problem.

When I logged out, pipewire crashed.

When abrt tried to report the problem:

  Retrace job failed

(In my limited experience with F34, this seems a very frequent problem.)

An attempt to generate a local trace also failed...

  Analyzing coredump 'coredump'
  Cleaning cache...
  Cache cleaning has finished
  Coredump references 24 debuginfo files
  Initializing package manager
  Setting up repositories
  Looking for needed packages in repositories
  Going to install 11 debuginfo packages
  Can't find packages for 33 debuginfo files
  Packages to download: 11
  Downloading 5.93Mb, installed size: 19.85Mb. Continue? 'YES'
  Downloading (1 of 11) lz4-libs-debuginfo-1.9.3-2.fc34.x86_64.rpm: 100%
  Extracting cpio from
/var/tmp/dnf-ryniker-6l_rpqco/fedora-debuginfo-9605faba16ec80df/packages/lz4-libs-debuginfo-1.9.3-2.fc34.x86_64.rpm
  Caching files from unpacked.cpio made from
lz4-libs-debuginfo-1.9.3-2.fc34.x86_64.rpm
  Can't extract files from '/var/tmp/abrt-tmp-debuginfo.qhUUtE/unpacked.cpio'.
For more information see '/tmp/abrt-unpacking-gw66wjbp'
  Unpacking failed, aborting download...
  Can't download debuginfos: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted:
'/var/cache/abrt-di/usr'

/tmp/abrt-unpacking-gw66wjbp contains:

  cpio: ./usr/lib/debug: Cannot change mode to rwxr-xr-x: Operation not
permitted
  cpio: ./usr/lib/debug/.build-id: Cannot change mode to rwxr-xr-x: Operation
not permitted
  cpio: ./usr/lib/debug/.build-id/a2: Cannot change mode to rwxr-xr-x:
Operation not permitted
  cpio: ./usr/lib/debug/usr: Cannot change mode to rwxr-xr-x: Operation not
permitted
  cpio: ./usr/lib/debug/usr/lib64: Cannot change mode to rwxr-xr-x: Operation
not permitted
  1758 blocks