> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> For any release-blocking deliverable whose default deployment includes
> toolbox, it must be
> possible to list existing containers, enter them, and create a new one.
>

> Footnote - "What does this cover?":
> Toolbox CLI should offer commands to be executed by the user which
> includes listing existing container images created by the toolbox,
> creating container images with the latest Fedora and RHEL and entering
> these containers.
> This criterion aims at blocking only the toolbox rpm functionality and not
> the OCI image which is supposed to be downloaded by user's choice.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_toolbox
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The criterion and the footnote seem a bit duplicated, perhaps we can
shorten it. I'd also specify that entering is related just to those
containers which we're blocking on creating. What about this?

~~~~
For any release-blocking deliverable whose default deployment includes
toolbox, the toolbox CLI must be able to list existing containers, create a
new container with the latest Fedora and RHEL image, and enter it.

Footnote - "What does this cover?":
This criterion aims at blocking only on the toolbox CLI functionality. It
does not require that the specified image is present in the registry or
functional.
~~~~

It would be also good to have a Workstation WG member (since this is driven
by them) comment here that this is indeed what they want.