We've got a few straggling tickets that need review so we can push out
our 0.1 release today. Any review would be much appreciated.

Thrift-339 is a Python ticket that Esteve and Alexander have been
going back and forth on for a while. If it's correct, I'd really like
to see it make the release.

Thrift-72 is a modification to the C++ struct constructor. It looks
like it may be ready to go, but some +1s or support from a C++ savvy
committer would make it easier for us to push this in.

Thrift-356 makes Python tests pass (make check), but it isn't a
complete solution. Is it alright to push the partial fix and deal with
the larger issues later? We really should have tests passing for the
release.

--
Kevin Clark
http://glu.ttono.us