Hi to all.

I'm a non-technical user of Stroll. It's great, but I have a problem.

I am a heavy image user. I make lots of image tiddlers that link to
external images via canonical uris. The problem is that when I make a link
to an image tiddler from another tiddler like this:

[img[Vanessa Williams]]

the tiddler named "Vanessa Williams", which is an image tiddler, remains an
orphan. That is an undesired behaviour in my case. I want to see images in
the middle of text tiddlers, comment the images, etc. But if an image can
be seen from another tiddler, I would like the corresponding image tiddler
to dissapear from the orphans list. The reason is that I would like my
orphan list to be really composed of tiddlers that have no links to the
main wiki.

Any ideas?