Hi Bob,

(by the way I had to manually accept your message. You should probably (re?)register your email)

This is excellent news ! Thanks for sharing it! Would it be possible that libtiff.org just redirects to https://libtiff.gitlab.io/libtiff/, which will probably have better scalability ? But that's nitpicking. Having got control back is the main thing. Thanks to Lee!

Even