I changed debug check in tccdbg.c on mob. Could you try again.

    Herman

On 8/6/22 21:35, Arthur Williams wrote:
Was trying to compile X and noticed that it failed building hw/xfree86/

Turns out tcc was segfaulting by trying to deference a null address.
Bisected mob to conclude that this regression was introduced by
`ebaa5c8 dynamic executables (PIE)`.

Also built tcc with its backtracing support and re-ran to get the
following output:
```
7f282ff1293c : by ???
tccelf.c:311: by section_ptr_add
tccdbg.c:453: by put_stabs
tccdbg.c:477: by put_stabn
```

And putting that all together, `section_ptr_add` received a null `Section`
which implies `stab_section` is null. Double-checked this conclusion by
adding an assert.

Not too familiar with this part of the code so thought I'd just share my
observations.

Arthur