Hello!

I don't know if this nugget of information is useful, but I wanted to
include (lib)tcc in my visual studio project by sourcecode (not just
including the .lib) and it works without problems.

I had no patience to try to convert the build scripts (and in general I'm
not fond of build systems), so I just added libtcc.c and from there found
all the files I needed and configuration bits...

I'd wager it would be trivial to create a visual studio solution for it, if
people care. I still used mingw to build tcc's stdlib though, as that
relies on some .S files that I imagine are not trivial to assemble with
MSVC.

Lastly, tcc triggers a lot of MSVC warnings, run-time checks and so on -
this is completely normal for pure C code, albeit even there I'd wager it
would not be hard to do the requisite changes to make it pass modern
checkers/linters etc.