If build with:
-DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0
I'm hoping you'd be good to go.

On linux one would:
./configure --extra-cflags=-DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0

On windows I'm not sure, but perhaps augmenting the lines in
win32/build-tcc.bat to look like this would do the same:

set D32=-DTCC_TARGET_PE -DTCC_TARGET_I386 -DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0
set D64=-DTCC_TARGET_PE -DTCC_TARGET_X86_64 -DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0

- Eric