Hi ,
 I am a beginner in this field. When I complied my code, it says that

TestTempM.nc:82: warning: passing argument 1 of `Send.send' makes pointer from i
nteger without a cast
TestTempM.nc:82: too many arguments to function `Send.send'
TestTempM.nc: In function `ReceiveMsg.receive':
TestTempM.nc:148: warning: passing argument 1 of `Send.send' makes pointer from
integer without a cast
TestTempM.nc:148: too many arguments to function `Send.send'

But I do not know which caused this. Does anyone have the same experience ? I will appreciate it very much if someone helps me.
Thanks.