Hi,

I am successful in installing python2.4 and jpype. I have added $TOSROOT/contrib/python/pytos to my CLASSPATH.
However, I couldn't import jimport. Here is the output:
">>> import jpype
>>> jpype.startJVM(jpype.getDefaultJVMPath())
>>> from jpype import jimport
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: cannot import name jimport"

I checked that my $TOSROOT/contrib/python/pytos is empty. I tried to browse cvs at sourceforge but it is down for maintenance. I will try again later.

Is my error because of missing modules in $TOSROOT/contrib/python/pytos ?

Thanks,

- Vinayak