Hi,

I have a mica2 mote connected to a gps, using UART and
using UART component for handling. Also, I receive and
send radio messages. GPS works at 4800 bps, so I use
"outp()" command to set the speed properly. The GPS
works, mica2 changes his baud rate successfully, and
my program has no errors (tested with TOSSIM,
signaling the "rxByteReady" event with the expected
info). However, installed and running in the mica2, I
cannot receive bytes from the gps (rxByteReady is not
signaled), any ideas?