Hi all,

I am working on an application in which I must log data to the flash. I am using TinyOS-1.1.15 and I am using the PageEEPROMC component with the EEPROMRead and EEPROMWrite interfaces.

I am able to check that the use of the write and read functions returns successfully, but when I created a PC side application to make sure the data was written correctly I get a packet that looks random in data.

Questions:
1) When using write and read functions can I actually only write or read 16 bytes/a line at a time, therefore having to loop through the writes and reads? Or can I pass a (example: uint8_t * data[20]) buffer to the function.
Example:
  uint8_t data[20];
  call EEPROMWrite.write(OFFSET, (uint8_t *)data);

Will this write all 20 bytes to the flash starting at the OFFSET or will it only write the first two bytes??????

The same goes for reading the data off of the flash.

I am at my whits end testing flash reads and writes to no avail.

Thank you for your help.

Greg