Hello,

I am trying to enable auto-acknowledgement on the CC2420 (on Tmote Sky) such that the base will send an ack for data packets received.  I have been following the CC2420 manual closely, but I cannot seem to get it working right.  I have used the CC2420Control interface to enable autoack and address decoding.  However, when I change the FCF in the data packets to indicate the request for acknowledgement, the base neither sends the acknowledgement, nor forwards any packets from the radio to the UART (reverse direction from UART to radio still works fine).  From what I can tell, simply setting the autoack bit in the FCF should not cause the packet filtering to reject the packet.  Has anyone run into this before?  Thanks for any insight.

Regards,

Matt