Hi ,
   I am collecting  data info using XSensorMDA500 on 3 different mote nodes and send them to a base station. And on base staion , I changed the TOSBase to calculate the average value of each three. But the average can not been successfully gotten and shown throught Xlisten. Take temerature for example, my thought is just pick the thermistor value of each packet and add three of them together and get 1/3 of the sum. Is this a correct way to get the average value of temperature? However, what I care more is how to display the average value continously on the pc? I set a index which range from 0~2 and make it return to 0 after it arrives at 2. Everytime ,when it is 2, call the UARTSend to send the info. But it can not get info to display through Xlisten.
Can anyone give me some hint?I appreciate it very much.
                         Xing Jin