Hi all,
Im trying to use the interface Baresendmsg in my application( variant
of TOSBase).
when Im compiling Im getting the following error,

C:/PROGRA~1/UCB/cygwin/opt/moteiv/tos/lib/CC2420Radio/RadioCRCPacket.nc:49:2:
warning: #warning Using old communication interfaces; recommend switch
to SP
C:/PROGRA~1/UCB/cygwin/opt/moteiv/tos/lib/CC2420Radio/TranslateBareSendMsgC.nc:29:2:
warning: #warning Using old communication interfaces; recommend switch
to SP
In component `GenericComm':
C:/PROGRA~1/UCB/cygwin/opt/moteiv/tinyos-1.x/tos/system/GenericComm.nc:87:
cannot find `Control'
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

PS I m making the same makefile that is used for TOSBase,

When TOSBase is compiling with above warnings, how is it that my
application is throwing errors
any workaround........

TIA
-jagan