what i meant was there should be 2 dot.exe files on ur comp. one installed by tinyos in
\tos\ATT\Graphviz\bin folder and other some where else installed by some other software.

try searching ur comp for dot.exe to see if u indeed have 2 dot.exe files.

if u do have 2 dot.exe files
when tinyos tries to use dot.exe the system actually gives it a link to the other dot.exe which was installed by some other program this is because of the path variable in control panel. and if u change the path variable as i said in my last mail it should work.

u can also try the following

rename ur other dot.exe to say dot_old.exe for the time being. (ur other software might have problem if u r running at the same time but if it not running then no problem.)

now try to make docs in tinyos.

if this works u know what the problem is.

now once ur done making docs rename the file back to dot.exe.(so ur other software doesnot have any problems in future.)

rahul