I haven't noticed this, however I have noticed that you might want to
configure udev to bind motes to a particular device node.  Otherwise
you get races like which mote gets which device node when plugging in
a micaz base station and a telosb. I haven't figured out yet how to
get the MIB520 assigned to specific nodes, given that it somehow
presents two devices over a single A-A wire. I figure leaving such
unholy constructions alone is wise.

Justin Dugger