Arijit Ghosh wrote:
I did set the same group id for both. I used the
MakeXbowlocal file.

Did yours work straight out of the box? Can you please
send me your makelocal/makexbowlocal file?

Mine work straight out of the box. All I added was to create a Makelocal which I placed into tinyos-1.x/tools/make.

My Makelocal is

# Makelocal File

DEFAULT_LOCAL_GROUP = 0x33

PFLAGS += -DCC1K_DEF_FREQ=CC1K_915_998_xxMHZ

I did not use MakeXbowlocal at all. I also used the apps in tiny-1.x/apps instead of in contrib/xbow/apps.

BTW, please reply to the list so that someone else will also benefit from our discussions...

Cheers,
tyc