Hi everyone,

In order to find the channel with the maximum energy level, I call
MLME.SCAN using the ENERGY_DETECTION_SCAN ScanType. Then I get

uint32_t UnscannedChannels

and

int8_t* EnergyDetectList

and I think that all this should be information enough, as I can detect the
maximum value in the list. If for example this value is in the 3rd
position, I know that looking at the bits of UnscannedChannels, if I count
the 0s from the LSB, the channel with the highest energy level will be the
third.

But I do not know how can I interpret an uint32_t as a sequence of bits
(e.g. 1010000100111100). And of course I may have taken a wrong way to
reach my purpose..

Thanks for any comment and thought,
Al