I install this chain and it works fine.Have you any quistions for me?

With best regards,
       Potapov Vladimir

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of tmda
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 12:33 AM
To: TMDA Users
Subject: Postfix -> tmda -> cyrus?

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to setup this chain (postfix ->
tmda -> cyrus-imapd2) with virtual users (sasldb based), but without
using procmail? I'm trying to figure out what to put for DELIVERY= in
the global /etc/tmdarc file to deliver to cyrus mailboxes, and what to
put in main.cf/master.cf to have postfix deliver to tmda. Suggestions?