Just saw a rather humourous toy commercial on tv and I thought I'd share.

It was for "Toyland" in Zellers.  Zellers is a Canadian Dept. store, along the lines of Kmart/Walmart. Toyland is their toy department.

The commercial begins showing the end of a typical aisle in the department.  The right side, showing pink, has girls' toys, the blue left side, boys.  A sales clerk is putting a price sticker on the shelf below the items on the pink side. Camera goes in, and we see that it's a shelf of "My Scene" Barbies.  The one in the centre starts moving, in her package, and speaks:

Barbie: What's it say?

Shot goes to the opposite side...a display of TMNT figures!  You can easily make out Don, Mike & Raph. Mike's in the middle and starts moving.

Mike: Uh...19.96
Barbie: I did NOT just hear you say 19.96.

Note: Mike's got a pretty good Mike imitator voice...Barbie has a sorta Valley Girl type voice. Shot moves to a Leap Pad book/toy. (the shot moves to whoever is talking, btw)

Leap Pad: The reptile did quote the appropriate price.
Barbie: I am worth way more than that. I'm, like, one of the hottest toys, like, ever! (she's sounding miffed now)
Mike: Chill out. This is Zellers. They always have low prices.
Diva Starz doll:  Mmm hmmm.
Barbie: Do you not know who I am?? I'm amazing (I think this is what she says) Barbie and I dress to thrill! (not 100% certain about this either)
Mike:  Whatever, Harvey.
Barbie: It's BARBIE!
I gotta admit, I LOL'd at this commercial.  Guess Barbie's not as hot as she'd like to think <G>.

Raph "> (after this week, a few chuckles are appreciated)