From: Sumit Ranjan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 08:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: problem with TOMCAT+APACHE+JETSPEED

hi there !
   i was trying  for tomcat 4.0b1 on apache on a stand-alone m/c(Windows
NT).
  there are teo problems that i am facing....
      1) the JAVA_HOME , TOMCAT_HOME variables are to be filled each time my
system boots up....
      2) if anyone has tried using Jetspeed-1.3 a1...
                 i tried to run jetspeed but the mail server does not
recognize my request , i.e. when i reach the browser with url
                 http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/      i get the login page
allright , but when i enter my new user id and press enter it  takes me to
the next screen (the secret code one !) and asks me to check my mail...but
no mail has come till date...

can anyone...help me out in this.

thanx in anticipation.

Sumit Ranjan