-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sunil Chandurkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 6. Juli 2001 09:31
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Invoke New Window From Applet

Hi There

I know the question i'm going to ask, the best place is Java Forum, and I have tried
there. but i didn't find quick response compartively here...I m asking you all this
question...

Actually from Browser Applet I want to open new Window which should look like New
Application: What exactly I want you can see it by visiting followin site...

I want the same way, they are invoking their application from applet......

please visit following site and let me know How can I invoke such window or
application from applet

http://www.truesan.com/products/resources/sandesigner/sandesigner.htm

/sunil

Get LifeTime Free email Visit  ---> http://www.nagpurcity.net