I'm on windows 2000, I'm using
I'm using Tomcat 3.2.1
I'm using the JDK 1.3.1

My TOMCAT_HOME = C:\Tomcat
My JAVA_HOME     =  C:\JDK

I checked all of my paths.......no spaces in any of them :)

I tried JavaService at:
http://www.alexandriasc.com/software/JavaService/index.html

It didn't work.  Windows 2000 said it did not start and did not report ane rror.  The event viewer said it had trouble locating the jvm.

I uninstalled.

I then tried the instructions at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/NT-Service-howto.html

Same error message.....but no log messages.

Any ideas?

Steve

Steve Russell

Web Developer III
ValueOptions - Lifescape
703-205-6589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.