It would probably help if the mod_jk howto contained an example showing
how to run the examples through Apache. For example, I have Tomcat 3.2.2
running nicely and get the examples to run using http://servername:8080/
to launch the examples. When I connect Apache to Tomcat, using
http://servername/ doesn't recognize that the "/" context should go to
ROOT. And going into http://servername/ROOT/ gets you into trouble when
it tries to go to the examples context.