For goodness sake, do not use RTF/HTML-formatted e-mail!  That is considered
*very* rude on public mailing lists (read the FAQ if you don't know why).

Emir.

-----Original Message-----
From: Senthoorkumaran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 9:58 AM
To: Tomcat User group
Subject: java.lang.ClassCastException!!!

Hi

I am using a utility class (a property class as a which I will instansiate
and transport data from Middle tier to front end) When I am invoking the ENB
methood passing this property class as a parameter to the EJB this error is
being reported. Can you please help me??

This was working perfectly earlier when Tomcat was being used with Insprise
Application Server 4.1. But now since Tomcat is integrated with Borland
Application Server 4.5 this error is being reported....

Senthoor
----------------------
Error: 500
Location: /xSolv/Admin_Login.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

java.rmi.ServerException: ; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.RemoteException:
com.mediasolv.xSolvweb.Utilities.LogonProperties; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.mediasolv.xSolvweb.Utilities.LogonProperties
java.rmi.RemoteException: com.mediasolv.xSolvweb.Utilities.LogonProperties;
nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.mediasolv.xSolvweb.Utilities.LogonProperties
java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.mediasolv.xSolvweb.Utilities.LogonProperties
        <>