Put "c:\hhgg\classes" into your %CLASSPATH% (if you haven't already), then

"import com.oreilly.servlet.RemoteDaemonHttpServlet;"

Tip: When you're importing, you have to specify the package+class, not the
filesystem path.

That said, you don't have to unpack the jar file, you can simply drop it
into the "c:\hhgg\classes", put "c:\hhgg\classes\my_archive.jar" into your
%CLASSPATH%, and again import as above.

Regards,

Emir.

DISCLAIMER: The content of the preceding message is exclusively
            the personal opinion of the author, i.e. myself. Under no
            circumstances should the content be attributed to my employer.