Hello

I've just upgraded from Tomcat 3.2.3 to 4.0.1. Our system uses Apache for static
content so I was used to configuring ajp12. I note in the new version that there is
ajp13, although I have configured the integration to
use the new MOD_WEBAPP connector. Which method is now supported within Tomcat - ajp12,
ajp13 or MOD_WEBAPP ?

Are there any statistics out there about performance ?

Sorry if the answer is elsewhere in the documentation - I did look around.

Thanks

Chris Faulkner
Oramap Ltd