I am encountering a problem with tomcat 3.2.3 running standalone on windows
NT

In all jsp I have some gif images and some js files being accessed...
now on the Tomcat console window, the below mentioned kind of exception is
being displayed though on the browser there is no problem on the page

Like on this page I am accessing 2 files date-picker.js  and
ValidateESRSearch.js
2002-01-09 17:16:44 - Ctx( /testapp ): IOException in: R( /testapp +
/Validatelogin.js + null) socket write error (code=10053)
2002-01-09 17:16:44 - Ctx( /testapp ): IOException in: R( /testapp +
/scripts/ValidateESR.js + null) socket write error (code=10053)

Now the problem is how to suppress theze exception or remove it
All the images  are in the "images" sub folder in main folder "/testapp "
All the js scripts are in the "scripts" sub folder in main folder "/testapp
"

I am unable to understand why this socket write error is being displayed