Hi Guido,

Can you please be a little more specific on "inherit the authenticator
scheme"?  I'm trying to not need to change any code in Tomcat and since
the 4.0.1 distribution has a "final" FormAuthenticator class, I think I
can only inherit/extend from AuthenticatorBase, which I'm not even sure is
a good thing (I'm doing this so that I can use the "register" method to
hack in SingleSignOn).  And as for the manual, I don't see it anywhere
(I'm not referring to creating custom Realms which does have a "howto").
Where can I find such a manual for creating my custom Authenticator?

Thanks so much for your help,
Dan