Security for the site I'm working with was originally done via IPlanet's
internal security. I'd like to move to using the webapp security in
Tomcat. Under iPlanet, the security was set up with the entire site - /*
- being secured, then specific uri's were explicitly declared
un-secured.

So, essentially we have
/*  - secured
and say
/errors/* - explicitly open to the public

Is this possible to replicate using Tomcat's security? It would be
excruciating to reorganize the site, so I'd love to avoid that.