"Robert Irwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Thanks Bill,
>
> Followed the directions(thanks), no love...
>
> Same problem, HTTP10Interceptor: SocketException 6 times on close of
> browser.

Well, part of the instructions were to comment out the HTTP10Interceptor in
server.xml and use the CoyoteConnector instead ;-).  There aren't any fixes
to the HTTP10Interceptor in 3.3.2, since the plan is to deprecate it in
favor of the CoyoteConnector.  Note that the 3.3.2 CoyoteConnector is almost
the same code-base as the 4.1.x CoyoteConnector (the only difference is the
thin communications layer between Coyote and Tomcat).

> Would it be worth trying the 3.3.2 build?  Even though it's still a dev
> release?

The 3.3.2-dev is pretty stable (there haven't been any changes in months,
since it is considered feature-complete, and not many bugs get reported
against it anymore).  It is likely that the current nightly will become the
official 3.3.2 release when myself or Larry has enough spare time to
actually release it.  Most of the changes from 3.3.1->3.3.2 are pretty
obscure bug fixes.  And none of them relate to the Connectors.  As much as
I'd like people to try out 3.3.2, I don't think that you will see much of a
difference from the hybrid 3.3.1/Coyote.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote/release/v1