I've used jsp-servlet.net, based in the US, reasonable prices, have had no complaints.

On Friday, Jun 27, 2003, at 03:19 Europe/London, Lajos wrote:

Replying late to this post ... but, I can highly recommend http://www.smedia.info. Having done work for them in the past, I know they have a very responsive and attentive staff. If you call them, please tell them I referred you.

Regards,

Lajos

Joe Block wrote:
I'm sure this has probably come up before, but I wasn't able to find it in the archives.
We've got some client sites that are using Tomcat and need to find a hosting facility that offers Tomcat services. I'd like to hear from anyone outsourcing Tomcat sites, who are you using, and how happy you are with their service.
I will summarize to the list so the next person can find it with google.
Thanks,
jpb

--

                   Lajos Moczar
    Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL

Jason Lane

Developer
Root10 developments