Hi Yoav,

Brilliant advice, as usual.  When I shut down the
Tomcat service and run it using startup.bat, it finds
both printers beautifully and puts the names in the
drop down.

Now - what do I have to change so my service will
behave as nicely?  If you know, I'd appreciate hearing
it.  If not, I'll see if I can dig up a local Windows
maven.

Thanks again for watching this list.  Sincerely, MOD