I have a Tomcat 3 application and have been running this successfully on
several NT and 2000 machines under IIS using the isapi_redirect.dll filter
(from Tomcat 3.3).

I'm now trying to make it work under IIS 6 on Windows server 2003. Debug to
the logfile shows it processing the HttpFilterProc OK but not proceeding to
the HttpExtensionProc - I get a 404 error returned instead - it never gets
as far as Tomcat.

Does anyone know if this configuration works and what magic is needed to get
past this problem?

Thanks,

Nick

--