I took the day off from playing golf yesterday and shunt fed my tower.  No
separate RX antenna and city lot with S9+10 QRN.  When I woke up I saw Bob’s
note about working T32JV and thought I would go to the radio room to see if I
could hear anyone calling him.

 I did not hear anyone calling but heard T32JV!   George must have a tremendous
signal for me to hear or work anything through my QRN level.

73..Stan, K5GO