Hi!

I think, it's a good idea to reorganize the website. I'd a look and two or
three comments:

- When you select the "Documentation" link in the menu you see a lot of options
in the content (Runtime, Generator and so on). When you click on one of this
options the menu changes and you see the selected option also in the menu. I
think this isn't 'ergonomic'. First you have to change your focus from the menu
to the content and then the menu-content changes in a way that you wonder why
you've to change your focus. Also you've to go back to the first documentation
content page to reach another tree in the documentation (for example when you
want to switch from runtime to generator). I think, it's better, when the menu
shows always all possible (main) options, like this:

   Documentation
     Torque 3.2 Runtime
     Torque 3.2 Generator
     Older Torque Releases

...maybe without version number...

- Then - if possible - paths are nice features to view the current position on
the site. Above the menu there is enough space to insert a path like this:

   Home / Documentation / Torque 3.2 / Runtime

I think, this could be an additional way to show the user where he is.

- The next point is more content based. There is a menu point called Wiki which
points to a Wiki. I'm not sure if I understand this wiki system. Is it a user
communication platform or a new documentation area. Should the wiki not be part
of the documetation tree? And is it really useful to have two different
documentation systems (I'm sure there are some very useful hints in the wiki
that are not part of the offical documentation and vice versa).

Also I think, the documetation is really much too maven oriented. It's really
easy to work with torque and ant. I think, this should be more highlighted.

bye
Thoralf